New Less-than-Truckload (LTL) Freight Rates in USA, and Cross-Border USA & Canada!
Looking for a freight company with great customer service and amazing freight rates? Look no further! We got you covered.
Sign up for free on Freightera to get freight quotes in seconds, and ship your pallets easily and stress-free.
As a preview of our amazing prices, below we’ve listed newly added LTL freight rates in USA, and cross-border USA to Canada, and Canada to USA (prices are in USD):
New LTL Freight Rates in the USA
- Nashville, TN to Washington, DC. Was: $341, now: $262 (200 lbs. 48x48x48, Class 125)
- Baton Rouge, LA to Houston, TX. Was: $222, now: $187 (1,000 lbs, 48x48x48, Class 125)
- Miami, FL to Dallas, TX. Was: $343, now: $232 (1,000 lbs, 48x48x48, Class 125)
- Seattle, WA to Los Angeles, CA. Was: $308, now: $247 (1,000 lbs, 48x48x48, Class 125)
New Cross-Border LTL Freight Rate
- Chicago, IL to Thunder Bay, ON. Was: $323, now: $267 (1,000 lbs, 48x48x48, Class 125)
Did you know: you can save money on shipping while reducing CO2e emissions up to 62% using Freightera? This summer, we introduced a “CO2e Savings” badge, which quantifies the greenhouse gas reduction by selected lower-emission carriers on our platform. By choosing to ship with these carriers, you’ll make a significant contribution over time to greening of the freight industry.