Shipping perishables, frozen goods, or temperature-sensitive medical supplies across Canada? See our new reefer rates!
We have just brought in very competitive temperature control rates on 806 local lanes (e.g. Winnipeg to Winnipeg, Saskatoon to Saskatoon, Regina to Regina, Calgary to Calgary, Edmonton to Edmonton, Montreal to Greater Montreal, Toronto to GTA, Okanagan to Okanagan, Greater Vancouver to Greater Vancouver).
If you’re shipping reefers, check out the rates below!
All the rates are for 1 skid, 1,000 lbs, 48’x48’x48’:
- Edmonton, AB to St. Albert, AB: now $76.25 CAD
- Delta, BC to Vancouver, BC: now $99.52 CAD
- Montreal, QC to Dorval, QC: now $126.80 CAD
- Osoyoos, BC to Kelowna, BC: now $116.10 CAD
- Toronto, ON to Milton, ON: now $128.47 CAD
We have also updated 659 rates across Canada plus 912 connecting rates (e.g. rates between Vancouver, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, Okanagan, plus connecting rates across ON, QC, AB, BC, SK, MB):
- Saskatoon, SK to Winnipeg, MB: now $268.35 CAD
- Vancouver, BC to Calgary, AB: now $269.74 CAD
- Peachland, BC to Calgary, AB: now $246.66 CAD
- Montreal, QC to Toronto, ON: now $281.00 CAD
- Oyama, BC to Edmonton, AB: now $266.68 CAD