Long Haul by Rail Freight
Freight shipping by train is usually a lot cheaper than by road. Plus, it’s environmentally friendly! Freight trains can carry various types of cargo such as containers, vehicles, livestock, and commodities such as grains, coal, minerals and metals.
Why you should be using railway transport
- It’s a suitable mode for transporting heavy and bulky goods across long distances
- It has the capacity to move larger quantity of cargo at the same time
- It’s cheaper than other modes of transport for similar cargo
- Due to the sheltered method of carriage, your cargo is completely protected from the elements
- Its fixed routes and schedules don’t vary much over the long term
- It’s a safer mode of transport with lesser chance of accidents and breakdowns
- Lower emissions make it environmentally friendly
Our super-friendly and knowledgeable transportation experts are waiting to offer you the best rates, solutions, and service for your rail freight requirements.
We appreciate your interest in Freightera 😊
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1800 886 4870 ext 1.