How to navigate our user-friendly system to quote and book your freight, keep track of your shipments, access your bills, and change your account settings
When you’re logged into your Freightera account, you’ll see several options to choose from:
- Clicking on ‘Get Quotes’ will take you straight to the quoting page.
- Under ‘My Quotes’ you’ll be able to see the list of your most recent quotes. Requote by clicking the quote ID link.
- ‘Shipments’ section contains your entire shipping history, including your active shipments.
- You’ll find all of your billing history under ‘Bills’. Click on ‘Unpaid Bills’ to pay them.
- The ‘Address Book’ feature enables you to easily upload companies and addresses that you often ship from or to.
- Under ‘Resources’ you’ll find additional resources that you may find useful during your shipping journey.
- Under ‘Account Settings’ you can see and update your membership information, change your login details, update your company info & points of contact, add additional users, add & edit customs brokers and payment methods, purchase additional services & add-ons, and see your credit information.
If you have any questions, you can chat with us, call our super-friendly Client Care team at (800) 886-4870 Ext. 1 or email us at [email protected]