Log into your Freightera account. You’ll find all of your billing history under the ‘Bills’ section.
Click on ‘Unpaid Bills’ to pay your outstanding invoices.
How to pay for your freight using different payment methods
You can use these payment methods to pay for your freight:
- Credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
You can process your payment on the booking confirmation page (right after you’ve booked your shipment) or through the ‘Unpaid Bills’ page. Keep in mind that shipments will be on hold until they’re paid in full.
Select the payment method you’d like to use:
- If you’re using a credit card, simply enter the name on the card, the card number, the expiry date, and the security code.
- If you select PayPal, a new window will open where you can log into your PayPal account to securely pay for your load.
- If you want to use e-Transfer, please select that option and enter a valid email address. An email with further instructions on how to complete your e-Transfer payment will be sent to this email address; please follow the steps as indicated there (note that e-Transfer is only available to Canadian customers).
- If you want to pay by EFT, enter a valid email address and follow the steps indicated in the email you’ll receive.
- If you have outstanding Freightera credit, you’ll be able to redeem it for your shipments by selecting this option.
If you have any questions, you can chat with us, call our super-friendly Client Care team at (800) 886-4870 Ext. 1 or email us at [email protected].