Guaranteed Freight Shipping Services
If you need to ship something to, from, or within Canada and want to ensure timely delivery without the risk of transit delays, our guaranteed shipping services are the answer.
No matter the size of your business, urgent is urgent. If you need a shipment delivered ASAP, our carriers provide Guaranteed Services for just your needs.
When you request guaranteed services, carriers have a very strong incentive to be punctual. They will also have your shipment marked in their system as urgent which is not the case for standard shipments.
If your shipment is delayed for whatever reason preventable by the carrier, you will get your money back. It’s as simple as that. Depending on the carrier, this may mean a partial or a full refund.
That being said, note that there are situations where the carrier simply cannot guarantee delivery such as if they don’t service either the pickup or delivery location, or if your shipment is oversized and difficult to maneuver.
Here are some more situations where a delivery cannot be guaranteed:
- Shipments with pre-scheduled appointments
- Shipments that are not ready on the pickup date and are picked up late
- Shipments going to locations that the carrier doesn’t service directly (delivered by a partner carrier)
- Oversized shipments (due to regulations and paperwork outside of the carrier’s control)
- Shipments that require tailgates/liftgates (due to equipment availability)
🡆 Learn more about our freight shipping services, or go ahead and get your freight quote now at Freightera.
The limitations and rules as to what can and cannot be delivered under a guarantee varies from carrier to carrier. That is why you should always consult your shipping expert at Freightera before booking a guaranteed service shipment. Make sure to specify that you require this service at the time of getting your freight shipping quote.