Container Shipping & Freight
Container freight shipping can be overwhelming. Getting your container to Canada, or to the USA is a challenge of its own and is enough to give you headaches.
That’s why we’re here to make sure your headaches stop the moment your container reaches the USA or Canada.
We’re here to guide you through the entire process. We’ll find the right carrier for you, and make sure that they pick up your shipment on time!
Unfortunately, with container shipping, there are higher risks of delays than with standard freight shipping.
This is what you can do to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible:
- Make sure to request your quote on time
- Check for your vessel identifier, container number, port code, and shipment details as soon as possible
- Pay all port/storage fees as soon as possible
- Make sure the consignee can offload in a reasonable amount of time
- Provide Freightera with the incoming port/delivery locations
- Contact your Freightera shipping specialist with any questions
All of the above is important as port delays are what cause most extra charges and inconveniences.
To top it all off, not all carriers can perform container freight shipping services. Only carriers with port clearances are suitable for this type of job and Freightera is here to help you find such carriers!
Learn more about our freight shipping services.
If you need a container quote, write to us at [email protected], or call us at (800) 886-4870 Ext. 1.
Happy shipping! Thank you for choosing Freightera. 😊