Why your quote didn’t generate & how to proceed
1) Some of the required fields may be empty
Check if you have filled in all the fields marked with an asterisk. If you missed something, the website will mark it as red and a notification may pop up:
2) Zip/postal codes or cities may be invalid
In this case, please try writing them in again. You should get the following notification if this happens:
3) The lane may not be in the system
There are billions of shipping lanes in Canada and the USA, and we cover most of them, but it still might happen that we don’t have your lane in the system. You can chat with us. You can also call us at (800) 886-4870 Ext. 1 or email us at [email protected].
4) Your quote may have to be done manually
Most of the time, you'll be able to find quotes online, but there are scenarios in which your quote will need to be done manually, such as when:
- The length, width or height of your shipment are above the limit;
- There are too many pallets (25+) for a single truck, or the load is too big for a single truck;
In all of these cases we will receive a notification about your quote, and our quoting team will get back to you.
For more information see What falls under special handling? and What are limited access locations?
if you need help with quoting, you can chat with us. You can also contact us at (800) 886-4870 Ext. 1 or write to us at [email protected]